Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Sparks Antiques

Add to plan Remove from plan

(c. 1880s)
Once part of an open entrance to the Farmer’s Wagon Yard, this quaint stone building first appeared on local maps in 1889. Early commercial uses included mattress making, harnesses, Irvine’s Bakery, and the Wide Awake Cafe. By 1943, the building had been extended to the east, nearly doubling its size.

  • Arts & Culture
Processing