Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

South Main Church Of Christ

Add to plan Remove from plan

(1904)
Originally known as the Christian Chapel, this Romanesque Revival building constructed in 1904 from local sandstone, now forms the northwest corner of the complex. Architectural features include a corner tower with unusual cupola treatment, stone pilasters and arched windows encasing oyster shell stained glass. Brick additions to the south and east of the main sanctuary were made in 1954 and 1985.

  • Arts & Culture
Processing