(1902/1913) After more than 20 years of meeting in rented halls, the local Knights of Pythias lodge purchased this lot on the southwest corner of the Square in 1900. They erected a one-story building in 1902 that was rented for commercial use. A second floor was added in 1913 to serve as a permanent lodge meeting hall. Architectural plans by C. W. Camp included a crenellated cornice and a cove for a life-sized knight in armor fashioned from metal by a local lodge member. The knight’s shield bears the letters “F” for friendship, “B” for benevolence, and “C” for charity. Bennett’s Office Supply has occupied the first floor since 1977.