Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Public Market

Add to plan Remove from plan

(1940)
Built as a WPA project, the stucco building is now owned by the City. It was once used as a canning facility, then a public farmers’ market and later a commercial produce market. The smaller open-sided building to the east was constructed in 1988 by a local farmer’s association for use by its members to sell their produce.

  • Arts & Culture
Processing