(c. 1860) Peachtree Quilts An example of early Texas depot style architecture, this house is one of the oldest remaining brick structures in the city. The bricks were made by hand and dried in the sun. This Greek Revival style home was built shortly after the Civil War for real estate developer J. W. Profitt. A few years later it was purchased by another Civil War veteran and land broker Colonel W. P. Donoho. The rear room was added in the 1980’s.