(c. 1890) George White, a banker, cattleman and land developer, commissioned the construction of this red brick Victorian style home. Built from plans ordered through a catalogue, the structure was the only brick Victorian style home in the city. It has four stories including a basement and a finished attic. The exterior features gingerbread trim and an ornate iron fence. The coach house at the rear once served as a horse stall, storage for three carriages and servants’ living quarters. An early campground located in a grove of large oak trees on the site included a pond, gazebo and a garden. A diamond shingle design is featured on the multi-level roofs of the home, coach house and well-house.