(c. 1908) This site changed owners twice before it was purchased in 1907 by George C. Poston, a partner in the Baker-Poston Dry Goods Company. The Postons occupied the home until 1920. The Greek Revival style home exhibits a classic fan-light feature over the front door, a “widow’s walk” on the roof, and a twincolumned portico at the front entrance and on the south side of the house. The front façade features four massive Corinthian columns and four smaller columns. Plaster walls divide the twelve rooms and a basement. The house was featured on the cover of Texas Parade Magazine (December, 1970). Extensive exterior renovations were begun in 2008.