(1896) This multi-dormered Parker County sandstone building was designed by Los Angeles architect, L. B. Volk. Completed in 1896, its “Akron” floor plan allows flexibility in seating and good sight lines from the pulpit. The rear educational building was built of similar stone in 1949. The statuesque steeple was lowered after repeatedly being struck by lightning. The Presbyterians moved into a new building in 1974. Renewed community interest in 2002 has prompted future plans for restoration of the buildings.