(c. 1885) During a 1999 renovation, many clues were discovered revealing the varied past of this two story brick and stone building. Signatures dating back to 1898 were found inside walls. Square nails, antique bottles, and aged leaded glass provided hints to the era of the building’s construction. The original store front, found in the basement, was returned to the main entrance and surrounded by original matching trim. A pressed tin ceiling and hardwood floors are of special interest. Dated sales tags and records indicate furniture, dry goods, grocery, hardware, and floor covering businesses have been located at this site over the years.