(1887) This wood-frame Queen Anne house was built for local banker W. H. Eddleman. It originally featured a three-story tower with a steep roof and finial, a barn and corrals, and servants’ quarters. Asa Grant, also a local banker, purchased the house in 1905 for $7,000.00 and removed the tower’s third floor and steep roof. Another local banker, W. S. Fant, purchased the home in 1931 for his daughter, Mrs. J. P. McFarland. The McFarlands remodeled the house and embellished the yard with roses, tulips and irises. Their daughter, Miss Louise McFarland, occupied the house until her death in 2007.