(c. 1883/1902) Two buildings comprise the current Dillard Feed and Seed Store. Earliest uses on the site served the passengers of the nearby train depots and offered sleeping rooms, a restaurant, and a saloon. The southern two-story brick structure is the oldest and dates to at least 1883. It still bears the initials of Barnett and McKenzie, physicians who operated it as a boarding house. By 1905, the substantial stone building on the north had been constructed to house the Webster, Hill & Baker wholesale grocery. Built parallel to the railroad tracks, the dock on the north side at one time was served by a railroad siding. From the 1940s through the 1960s, the site housed the J.R. Fleming Produce Co., processor of pecans and peanuts. The Dillard family has operated their feed and seed business at this location since 1970.