(c. 1899) Earliest businesses on this site were housed in a two story frame structure and included a saloon, restaurant and sleeping rooms. By 1900, the current stone building was constructed. M.B. Kouns Saddlery and Browder’s Confectionery occupied the building during its first two decades. A pharmacy has continuously been operated on this site since the mid-1920s. Note the remnant of a red brick road at the front curb.