(c. 1860/1911) One of the finest of Weatherford hotels, the CarsonLewis Hotel was located in a two-story brick establishment that sported a wide, wooden veranda with ornate square columns running the length of its east and south sides. Stilted arches hooded more than thirty full length windows along the veranda. Oversized carriage lanterns affixed to first floor columns provided security for the hotel guests. By 1911, the hotel had been replaced by a three-story brick commercial building known as the “Kuteman Block.” Later called the “Hopkins Building,” the structure housed a variety of retail businesses on the ground floor and apartments and offices above. It was destroyed by fire in 1951.