(1907) Evan Jones, Jr., architect and builder, supervised the demolition of a one-story house on this site. The kitchen and any usable materials were recycled in the construction of a two-story on the same site. The house is Greek Revival style featuring one and two-story tall Ionic columns. An interior winding oak stairway has four landings. Milliken family members continued living in the house until 1979.