(1894) This Gothic two-story building was the home of the First Christian Church for seventy years. Later, it became the meeting place for the Mormon Church. Architectural features include arched windows with stained and leaded glass, an interior beaded ceiling and a patterned metal covering on the upper story. The top of the bell tower was destroyed by lightning in the 1960s and never replaced. Since the Mormons moved to a new location in 1982, the building has housed a museum, an antiques store, and a wedding chapel.